So Weaveologist and I spent a good part of last night bouncing ideas back and forth on what to name this upcoming textile magazine and honestly the best one we came up with was Stop Crying; A Quarterly Textile Publication.
Which, while relevant to most craft majors I know, it was really just what Joe overheard me say to the cat while I was making dinner and on the phone with him.
Really didn’t think this would prove to be the hardest part.
- cubedweller likes this
- spaceshipignition likes this
- lissaandy likes this
- aceaviatrix likes this
- thepaulieffect likes this
- clatterandclank likes this
- weaselandtoad reblogged this from textilenerd
- michiru-mochi likes this
- fiberopticunicorns likes this
- craftwitch likes this
- 29thvoid likes this
- textilenerd posted this